How To Send Pokes On Facebook: Here is a comprehensive guide on how to poke people on facebook fast and easy. Interestingly, this article will show you the process you will need to follow to poke someone on facebook with zero stress.
This facebook post is all about sending Pokes On Facebook. So if you are in dire need of the steps you need to follow to easily access all pokes received by you, this article has gotten you covered.
- how to poke on facebook 2019
- facebook poke app
- is poking on facebook flirting
- how to poke on fb 2020
- why cant i poke someone on facebook
- what does it mean when a guy pokes you on facebook
- how to poke on facebook app 2019
- how to poke someone on facebook 2019
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To Send Pokes On Facebook
• Scroll to the Facebook page of the person you wish to poke
• Locate the three dots icon, situated on the cover photo of their profile
• Choose the “Poke” option
• Once this is done, a popup window will be displayed, confirming that you have successfully poked the person.
Once you are poked, you will get a notification under the “Globe” icon for notifications, on the blue menu bar towards the right.
As you tap on that notice, you will be navigated to a screen, where you can select a “Poke Back” option inside of a blue tab with the hand icon. This will also show you a list of suggested people to poke.
The amount of pokes which a user receives depends on the how much he/she uses the Facebook platform services.
It’s simple logic users that make use of the Facebook more often than others tend to get more pokes.
Reasons Why People Send Pokes to Friends
Some reasons why users receive poke notifications include:
• To confirm, who has visited your Facebook page, of late.
• To say a quick hell.
• It can also be used as a reminder, to intimate someone that you are waiting for a message him/her.
• For fun.
• To intimate someone that you are thinking about him/her.
That is it on Sending Pokes On Facebook.
To access your facebook pokes directly, use this link: https://www.facebook.com/pokes